christian mock's homepage
there's even less on the english version of my page than in german:
- some thoughts and code regarding anti-spam measures
- a german lawyer sends me a "cease and desist" letter, but sadly (for him) I'm not the offender
the EU plans to disable the data protection regulations by forcing
ISPs to keep logfiles for a long time. sign
- a report and documents (in german) about legal proceedings against me
because of my bincancel
messages for the austrian usenet
a link to VIBE.AT, a non-profit
organisation for internet users in austria, of which I'm one of
the founding members.
- my PGP key
- a page with some small hacks
- a HOW-TO on getting windows, cvs
and ssh to run.
- stuff about the usenet hierarchy oesterreich.*.
- the destruction of my former car.
attention! contains pictures!
- remailer statistics.
- various stuff.